HOW TO CHANGE SLIDER CONTENTS ?
- Open AllPages Section & find the Homepage
- Dashboard > All Pages > Home
- Click on Edit with Elementor.
- It will load the Homepage design.
- Righ click on slides > Select edit slides.
- look at the left panel and click on the slide name you wan to edit.
- It will show three option, a. Background , b. Content, c. Style.
- To change the Background Image, click on Choose image and upload the desired image.
- To Change the Title of the slider Click on Content and Add your title.
- To change the position or alignment of the slider, click on Style tab.
- To save the changes click on
HOW TO CHANGE FEATURED SHOWS ?
- Move to the Next section after Slider.
- Right Click On the featured image you want to Change.
- Click on Edit Image.
- Look at the left pane, and Change the image from Choose Image option.
- To link the Featured Image with the Particular Show page,
- Click on the Link option, Choose Custom URL, Enter the URL ( eg. https://podamany.com/shows/featured-show )
- Click on Update Button and to save the changes.
Done, your featured show image has been changed and linked with the show page.
Animesh : firstname.lastname@example.org